WE ARE OPEN.
With the current COVID-19 community cases arising in the Kingston and Bayside area, please see below for some minor changes at Beachside Health & Movement.
We are open for business as usual with our safety practices in place.
Questions prior to attending your appointment at Beachside Health & Movement:
- Do you have a fever or respiratory symptoms?
- Have you been identified as a close contact of a confirmed COVID case in the last 14 days?
- Have you returned from overseas or NSW in the last 14 days?
- Are you awaiting a COVID test result?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate by your GP or DHHS?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please call us before booking an appointment or to reschedule an existing appointment.
Masks: Masks will be mandatory for all staff and patients inside our clinics.
Cleaning and Sanitation: All the BHM protocols have and will continue to remain at the highest possible standard.
If you are isolating and require exercise or self-management advice...
1. Please book a telehealth appointment online or call us to organise a time that suits you better.
We look forward to seeing or speaking to you soon.